the thing think

hm. now times has been 2.38AM. hm. I dunno what I feel. feels empty.. I can't feel anything..

I just wanna share my story, from my perspective.

hm. I feel like this maybe it because I've been dissapointed from someone I've love, let's we call she is R..
okey. honestly, I don't really know about her, and who is truly herself. and I don't really know why she change 360 degree like what she do in the past..

hm. okey everyone can change like they want, but she.. I can't read her mind, why she doing this to me. I dunno what her motif, hm, I just curious, why.. did I done something wrong to her?? I dunno-_-
in my mind, maybe her motif just wanna fullfil what her want in that time (not for serious). so, surely she's feel not (much) love me like I do.

but its okey now. after that, I just feel empty. no problem I feel like this rather than I always feel sick about what she's done. hehe.
hm, and maybe, this is a reprimand to me from Allah. God probably does not want HIS creature having excessive love of the supposed.
hem. its okey if have to be.
I will open my heart to everyone who care to me. but not for her *cause now she have a boyfriend. hhaha

hmm :) okey. let's we end this posting. cause I think its not really important. just try to reduce my empty feel. hehehe
thanks for reading. good night :D

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.