Voice about ... you and me ...

I just can't hear my heart voice again..
are tomorrow with full of curiuous and spirit will be come again, for you and me...?
hopefully..
I need some kind of miracle to break this limits...
reversed our destiny..
it may happen...??

Past its always be past, make some kind of effect in present and future..
Human can't change past or know the future,
maybe we can only just through this presents to see the future where past become priceless and valuable memories..

recently I stuck with this think.. are you feel the same ..?
hmm, 
I just need my spirit back to living this life to be more better and better person (^_^)

 
PS:  
If Love doesnt necessarily to have each other, then.. 
hope Allah SWT provides the best way for us (you and me..)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Voice about ... you and me ...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.